Further details on this system
The suction and purification systems by Mion Ventoltermica allow you to filter and purify air to remove dust, sawdust, wood shavings, plastic, paper, metals, as well as airborne substances such as fumes, chemical mists and solvents, using the machines it produces for these purposes, namely: cyclones or multi-cyclonic purifiers (pre-scrubbers), bag filters, cartridge filters, activated carbon filters, scrubbers, biofilters, etc.
These are dry or wet scrubbers arranged to retain dust or polluting substances found in gaseous flows. Our systems combine high operational efficiency with compliance with the applicable legislation on atmospheric emissions.
When treating dust from combustion fumes, you use cyclones or multiple-cyclone filter systems as pre-scrubbers and then insulated bag filters fitted with bags made of a special fabric, resistant to high temperatures and possible acid aggression.
If the processing involves potentially explosive dust, the machines are developed and manufactured by Mion Ventoltermica in accordance with EU Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX Directive).
BENEFITS ABOUT SUCTION SYSTEM:
- compliance with the legal parameters on atmospheric emissions and construction in accordance with the ATEX Directive or NFPA 68 or NFPA 69;
- compliance with the Industry 4.0 plan: MVT® plants help reduce costs, save energy and take advantage of tax benefits;
- Mion Ventoltermica systems are designed to save up to 70% energy consumption and, thanks to MVT® software, they can be remotely controlled, managed and optimized, even with our assistance service.
- improved health and safety conditions within the workplace;
- recovery of waste materials that can be returned to the production cycle, with considerable economic advantage;
- savings on management and cleaning costs as regards the work environments;
- improved efficiency and performance of the equipment, as well as increased quality of finished products, because you can prevent dust or pollutants settling on machine tools and surrounding elements that would affect their operation and the quality of the final product.