Axial Fan (helical)
The axial or helical fan is a machine which can create airflow suitable for the suction of dust, fumes and stale air.
The axial fan is installed in the sectors of mechanical engineering, flour mills, concrete, ceramics, tanneries, foundries, and all environments which require the transport of harmful air with a maximum temperature of 60-70°C.
Axial or helical fans are particularly suited to:
- the ventilation of clean or slightly dusty air, where low pressure is required;
- the transport of large volumes of air using low pressures;
- the recirculation of air within soundproof booths;
- drying ovens.
Axial or helical fans may be constructed from the following materials:
- S235JR painted;
- AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL;
- AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL;
- lightweight anti-spark alloy impellers.
Upon request, they may also be constructed with an anti-spark unit and explosion-proof motor.
Where potentially explosive dust is present, the fans supplied fulfil the requirements of ATEX zone 21-22, category 2D / 2G – 3D / 3G.