Transporting bulk materials
For moving and transporting bulk materials you can use two different systems:
- pneumatic transport;
- mechanical transport.
A pneumatic transport system allows you to quickly and efficiently carry out operations that involve:
- transporting material from one place to another, even over long distances (over 600 metres);
- discharging waste material from a bag filter;
- filling storage silos or containers;
- mixing different materials contained in multiple silos;
all of which are performed in conditions of safety, since potentially dangerous atmospheres (e.g. ATEX) remain confined within the pipes.
Conversely, as regards mechanical transport systems, these allow you to collect, transport, lift and remove a wide variety of bulk materials through the use of the following machines:
- bucket elevators;
- chain conveyors;
- horizontal or inclined, rubber conveyor belts;
- “shaker” conveyor belts (which generate the movement of the material by vibration);
- screw conveyors (which also allow the material to be dosed).
Mion Ventoltermica provides its customers with technologically-advanced and easy-to-fit solutions even on existing production systems.