Intensive fermentation is achieved by introducing air into the biocell from the bottom, which enables:
• even oxygenation of the mass;
• the temperature to be maintained within an optimum range for microbial activity.
The process parameters of each active biocell are monitored, registered and adjusted in real time in order to guarantee the best result based on the requirements of the material to be treated.
The complexity, as well as the myriad issues to be evaluated simultaneously to ensure the correct execution of the aerobic bio-stabilisation process, requires the use of IT systems and software which we have specially designed and developed, so that the entire system can be monitored constantly and in real time.
ADVANTAGES OF BIOCELL FOR COMPOSTING PLANTS:
• faster degradation process of the organic substance;
• easy and intuitive management process;
• reduction of odours;
• reduction of space required and dimensions;
• full compliance with legal parameters (respirometric index, odorous substances, etc.).