INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA
CONSULTING THE WEBSITE OF MION VENTOLTERMICA DEPURAZIONI S.P.A.
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU 2016/679 REGULATION
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation this page describes the methods for processing personal data of users who visit the website of Mion Ventoltermica Depurazioni S.p.A.
We provide you with the following information:
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
When visiting the aforesaid website, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is Mion Ventoltermica Depurazioni S.p.A., with registered office in Via Dolomiti 30, 31052 Maserada sul Piave (TV) – Italy, VAT n. IT04053860260, telephone +39 0422 8777, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore Mr. Pieralberto Mion.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person in charge of data processing is Mr. Paolo Mion, reachable at the following address: Via Dolomiti 30, 31052 Maserada sul Piave (TV) – Italy, telephone +39 0422 8777, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions or ideas to offer, please contact the data protection officer at Mion Ventoltermica who will be glad to help you. The continuous development of the Internet means that we have to adapt our data protection policy periodically. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes at any time.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
According to the law, the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality.
Personal data may be processed according to the « minimization » principle and limited to:
1) allow the registration to the newsletter service provided by the owner and any additional services requested;
fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from the establishment of a business relationship;
prevent or discover fraudulent activities or harmful abuses to the website;
exercise the right to defense in court;
2) only with the specific and distinct consent of the user will it be possible to send emails, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the owner for marketing purposes.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
The communication of the personal data for the contractual purposes mentioned above is an obligation, as it is necessary for the execution of a contract. Any refusal could result in the failure or partial execution of the contract or the continuation of the relationship, being the treatment necessary for the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party.
The provision of data referred to in paragraph 2) of the previous paragraph is optional and the lack of consent will not allow the sending of advertising and information material.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in use.
This category of data includes the email addresses, the names of the PCs and terminals used by the users, the time of the request, the size of the file, other parameters relating to the operating system and the user computer environment.
The optional explicit or voluntary sending of messages to the contact address of Mion Ventoltermica Depurazioni S.p.A. involves the acquisition of contact data of the sender, necessary to formulate a response, as well as all the personal data present in the communication.
We currently use technical and third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are small text strings, which websites that are visited by the user send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are then saved before being sent back to the same websites during the next visit by the same user.
The purpose of cookies is to enable the www.mvtplant.com website to operate efficiently and to improve its performance.
2. What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our site uses technical and third-party cookies, which are explained below.
Technical cookies allow the website to function properly and allow the user’s actions and preferences to be remembered, e.g the language of the browser, so that it does not have to be indicated again when the user browses between pages of the site or returns another time.
Prior consent from users is not required for installing technical cookies, while there remains the obligation of giving information pursuant to Art.13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation “GDPR 2016/679”.
While browsing the www.mvtplant.com website, the user may also receive cookies from other websites or web servers on their IT device (so-called “third-party” cookies). This happens because the site may contain items, such as pictures, maps, sounds, and links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one where the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by operators of other websites or servers that are different from ours. These third parties may set cookies while you are visiting our website and thus obtain info about the fact that you have visited our website. If the user decides not to grant permission for the use of third party cookies, only the site functions that do not require such cookies may be used.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by their own privacy statements to which one should kindly refer.
3. How can I disable technical cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept, check or, if necessary, disable cookies by modifying the relevant settings.
Users can choose to block all cookies, or only selected ones, and at any time can decide to delete all cookies stored on their navigation device. The settings must be changed separately on each browser and each device used.
There are several ways to manage cookies. Users should kindly refer to the Help menu of their own browser to learn how to adjust or change their settings.
One should note, however, that disabling technical cookies may impair the operation of the site and/or limit the service we can offer.
4. How can I disable third-party cookies?
Below is the list of third party cookies on our site and the links to the information pages and instructions on how to disable them (when available).
|Host||Link to the cookies policy|
To learn more about cookies, please visit the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
It is the recipient of the data collected following the consultation of the site only internal personnel of Mion Ventoltermica Depurazioni S.p.A., which acts on specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of treatment.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
As interested in data processing, we inform you that your rights are as follows:
– you have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information concerning them, or to the purposes, categories of data processed, to the recipients to whom they are transmitted, the duration of retention, rectification and cancellation, the possibility of proposing a complaint to the Supervisory Authority and the existence of an automated process.
Furthermore, you have the right to know whether your data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization (Article 15 of EU 679/2016 Reg.);
– you have the right to have a copy of your data being processed (Article 15 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right of rectification without unjustified delay of inaccurate data (Article 16 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right to delete data if they are no longer necessary for the continuation of the purposes for which they were transmitted, or in the event of revocation of consent or in case they are unlawfully processed and in case of legal obligation (Article 17 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right to limit the processing in case of data inaccuracy and dispute (Article 18 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right to data portability, understood as the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device (Article 20 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process, unless it is necessary for the execution of the contract (Article 22 of EU 679/2016 Regulation).
Right of opposition and revocation: it is emphasized and you are expressly informed that:
– you have the right to object to the processing of personal data for reasons connected with your particular situation and have the right to object to any processing of data for direct marketing purposes (Article 21 of EU 679/2016 Regulation);
– you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
Right to Complaint: at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to the aforementioned articles as well as proposing a complaint to the Supervisory Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
There is no transfer of personal data to third countries or to other sub-managers.
DATA STORAGE TIMES
The transmitted data are kept for the time necessary to achieve the specified purposes, after which they are deleted following the provisions of the law.
Mion Ventoltermica adopts technical and organisational measures to protect your data from any accidental or intentional tampering, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. When personal data is collected and processed, the information is transmitted in encrypted form, so as to prevent illicit use of the data by third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous revision, in line with technical advances.
Mion Ventoltermica encourages parents and all those who supervise minors to instruct them on how to treat personal information safely and responsibly over the Internet. Minors should not transmit any personal data to the Mion Ventoltermica website without the consent of their parents or guardians. Mion Ventoltermica agrees not to knowingly collect personal information from minors, not to use it in any way or disclose it to third parties.